Quick inquiry form
Koerner has more than 25 years of experience and research, worldwide patents, and customers in 50 countries worldwide.
Whether for a plant concept, pickling tank or complete galvanising plant:
Our product range will meet your requirements. To a T.
KVK coatings are used as protection for concrete or steel structures against chemical corrosion by acids or alkaline solutions. Floors, troughs, channels, vertical walls, enclosures etc. can be coated.
Outdoor applications are also possible as KVK coatings offer excellent long term weather resistance.
Our coatings excel with a mechanical strength which not only allows them to be walked upon, but also allows, for example, fork lift trucks to be driven across them.
Long term testing by independent testing institutions has confirmed that our coatings are diffusion proof, and government authorities have also certified the reliability of our systems. For instance, our KVK coating has received qualification approval by the Institute for Structural Engineering in Berlin.
- working at low ambient temperature is possible
- moisture not a problem during work
- cracking is negligible because of the thin layers
- excellent adherence to the undersurface
- coating of vertical walls not a problem
- full loading possible only 24 hours after application
- simple and easy repairing of damage
- sandwich structure guarantees excellent mechanical strength and corrosion resistance
- ideal for the restoration of old floors
KVK's complete product range
As a general contractor, Koerner plans your individual galvanising plant, builds it into a turnkey system, and trains your staff.
Plants Around the World
The Netherlands – Nedcoat Group
Koerner built one of the most modern galvanising plants worldwide for the largest Dutch galvanising group in Groningen.