Fume Treatment - KVK Fume Treatment Systems
A KVK fume treatment system includes:
- exhaust air scrubber
- exhaust and inlet air units
- level controllers for returning water into the cycle of matter
And all this comes in tried and proven acid-proof KVK plastic construction
Scrubbing the exhaust air prevents the release of aggressive and harmful vapours
into the environment. Vapours and gases are absorbed in the scrubbing liquid and returned to the substance circuit. Effective scrubbing and guaranteed compliance with emission limits can only be achieved through an individually designed fume extraction plant optimised for the particular application.
KVK fume extraction plants can be used not only in encapsulated pre-treatment plants
but also for lateral suction channels
on pickling tanks.
Koerner supplies a range of different plants designed for HCl, H2SO4, HF, HNO3 and mixed acids.
- operation without wastewater
- savings on fresh acid through return of scrubbed-out acid into the process
- no additional chemicals
- exact determination of acid concentration in the scrubbing liquid through measurement of electrical conductivity
- automatic level control and fresh water feed
- use of high-quality corrosion-resistant radial fans and pumps
- complete plant control system and visualisation (soft PLC)
- KVK fume extraction for use in encapsulated pre-treatment plants and on lateral tank walls for:
- hot-dip galvanizing plants
- pipe pickling plants
- stainless steel pickling plants